nanoMECommons at the NanoTexnology conference on the 3-10 July 2021
The nanoMECommons project was present at the NanoTexnology conference on the 3-10 July at Thessaloniki, Greece as an hybrid event. Representatives from the partner organisation Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (AUTh), were present at the event.
Some of topics covered at this conference were:
- Open Innovation for Multiscale Modeling of Materials
- Open Innovation for Multiscale Characterization of Materials
- Modeling Data Analysis (MODA)
- Process and Manufacturing
- Standardisation needs in the Manufacturing Sector
- Industry needs on Open Innovation Approaches
- Business Models and Sustainability for Open Innovation Databases
The event had the participation of more than 150 Plenary, Keynote & Invited Speakers, coming from global Academia, Research & Industrial entities.